MORE INFORMATION ABOUT AURORA
Aurora is the third largest city in Colorado and is affectionately known as the "gateway to the Rockies". Boasting a diverse cultural heritage, it is home to the Buckley Airforce Base and has the distinction of having been named an "All-American City".
If you find yourself bored on a weekend afternoon, it won't be for lack of things to do around Aurora. Offering more than 100 public parks and over 50 miles of hiking, biking and walking trails, getting outside to any of the 6,000 acres of open space is almost a requirement in any kind of weather. There are more than enough activities available to entertain and delight both visitor and resident.
International cuisine competes with a large selection of ethnic restaurants for your dining pleasure, and Aurora is no slouch if you're seeking a choice of fine craft brews to sample. The many theaters, museums, retail centers and any one of the six world class golf courses make it a popular destination for a weekend or a lifetime.
Aurora,CO, Real Estate Market Update from REMAX Alliance, August, 2020
AURORA AREA MAP
- Homes for sale in Aurora
- Homes for sale in Castle Pines
- Homes for sale in Castle Rock
- Homes for sale in Centennial
- Homes for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Homes for sale in Elizabeth
- Homes for sale in Englewood
- Homes for sale in Franktown
- Homes for sale in Greenwood Village
- Homes for sale in Highlands Ranch
- Homes for sale in Littleton
- Homes for sale in Lone Tree
- Homes for sale in Parker
- Homes for sale in Denver