MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GREENWOOD VILLAGE
Is it any wonder that a city inhabited by more than 74 percent college graduates has created a place nationally recognized for its business parks? Combine that with offering some of the loveliest residential developments in the state, and you'll find Greenwood Village.
Situated just south of Denver, named for a dairy farm that operated in the 1800s, Greenwood Village incorporated in 1950, and today boasts as the site of the Denver Technological Center area. The DTC, as it's more aptly known, is a unique blend of lovely residential and high-end business park properties that serve as headquarters to numerous companies employing thousands from the neighboring communities.
A beautiful merging of business park and urban residential development has been attained quite successfully, as the full-time residents, numbering about 15,000, mingle easily with the additional approximately 20,000 people that swell their numbers during the work week.
Greenwood Village,CO, Real Estate Market Update from REMAX Alliance, August, 2020
GREENWOOD VILLAGE AREA MAP
- Homes for sale in Aurora
- Homes for sale in Castle Pines
- Homes for sale in Castle Rock
- Homes for sale in Centennial
- Homes for sale in Cherry Hills Village
- Homes for sale in Elizabeth
- Homes for sale in Englewood
- Homes for sale in Franktown
- Homes for sale in Greenwood Village
- Homes for sale in Highlands Ranch
- Homes for sale in Littleton
- Homes for sale in Lone Tree
- Homes for sale in Parker
- Homes for sale in Denver